Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year.. New Goals..New Accomplishments

Well, here I am. The New Year and New Decade starts with me right where I should be, in my worn brown leather chair with Chico on my lap, the coffee by my side and my lap top warming my quads. Looks like a sunny start to the bone chilling cold day. The temperature is a balmy 6 degrees. As I peak over my glasses the sun is just rising out of the east and the sky is slowly brightening.

What will the New Year bring? What challenges and successes lie ahead? Now one knows for sure. You have to live your life in the moment and live everyday as if it is a gift. Some things I can control and I plan to love my wife more, walk the dogs more, work harder, train more, race more, and just try to be a positive influence on as many people as possible. I hope, by example and my actions I can be an inspiration to as few as one person who really needs it. But, the more the better.

So, 2010, lets get going and start our journey and make this year the best so far.


-----
" Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own, sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction."

No comments:

Post a Comment