Friday, December 11, 2009

Todays Plan

Yep, I'm in that favorite chair again peering over my bi-focals out yonder at all the cold snow. The dogs are sleeping on their shared bed, together. I am drinking coffee, reading the paper, watching the Today Show and spending time here. It's a new day. A day to enjoy as much as possible. It's the only day we have at this time. What will un-fold? I am looking forward to re-allocating client portfolios and then maybe heading to downtown Chicago, 5 miles, and Christmas shop for my wife. I have finally come up with a unique idea that I think she will love. I really try to get unique gifts. I hope it turns out well.
Later on I will either run outside or put some miles on the elliptical and then have a great weight training session. I need to do a good leg workout. Squats, lunges, stair climbs, leg extensions and curls.
Of course, it's Pizza Friday, pizza for dinner.

Have a great day everyone and remember, "you have to enjoy the day you have, not the one you want."

No comments:

Post a Comment