Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

It is quiet and I am the only one up on this dark and rainy Christmas morning. The winds are gusting and the rain pelts the windows, running down them. My worn brown leather chair welcomes me with a big, cushhh as I sit with my cup of hot black coffee. Santa has come down the chimney and has scattered gifts below our glistening Christmas Tree. All those sleeping will be warmly welcomed as they desend the stairs as the tree lights glow with the hope of Christmas.

I hope you all have a great day with your friends and families.


-----
" Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own, sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction

No comments:

Post a Comment