Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ho Hum Easy Day

Good morning.

Yesterday was a swimming and recovery elliptical day.

I swam 2050 yards. The first 1000 yards was a warm up that I just kept swimming. After that I put on the paddles for your hands that make it hard to pull through the water. These help to build arm and torso strength. I alternated 100 yards with and without and did this for 500 yards. After that I swam a good hard 500 yards to finish.

My next swim workout will be speed work in the pool.

Later in the day was a 5 mile recovery elliptical workout.

Today??? Perhaps a 6-8 mile GA run.


-----
" Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own, sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction."

* It takes courage to push yourself to places that you have never been before... to test your limits... to break through barriers. And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” - Anais Nin

No comments:

Post a Comment