Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Decisions Decisions!

Good morning.

We returned home from Florida yesterday. A safe trip was had by all. The weather here certainly is spectacular. Yesterday, I was so tempted to go for a run but decided to rest my running muscles instead and do the elliptical for 6 miles. I have no calf pain and I hope that episode is behind me.

I may try to get a run in today. Not sure of the length yet. If I did 8 or 10 today then I could run short, 5-6 miles tomorrow and Saturday before my 20 mile attempt Sunday.

Good thing the Boston Marathon was not this week or next. Plenty of rain and flooding in that part of the country. It is getting so close to the race and I am getting more excited by the day. To think that I will be walking around Boston as one of the competitors, with all the others and the elites, is just surreal.

Have a great spring day.


-----
" Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own, sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction."

* It takes courage to push yourself to places that you have never been before... to test your limits... to break through barriers. And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” - Anais Nin

No comments:

Post a Comment